Mercury Z is Going Green
Going green is our responsibility and a money-saving benefit for our clients.
Eco-friendly Mercury Z solutions empower our clients to simplify and use less. Minimal environmental impact is an emphasis in our wireless solutions—we utilize existing structures and consider new construction as a last resort, thus minimizing the use of polluting equipment and the need to manipulate the soil. Our Z-Net Application VPN makes telecommuting easy and secure. Data Center Relocation solutions provide efficient moving options. Even Mercury EyeZ reduces false alarms and unnecessary personnel responses, allowing organizations throughout the world to cut fuel consumption. Mercury Z is committed to making the environmental changes necessary to be a socially responsible company and solutions provider, we even have a Green Certified IT Department.
Mercury Z can help you Green your business by:
- Encouraging sensible power usage by bridging the gap between the people using the electricity and the people paying the bill.
- Building the business case for adopting and executing green technology strategies across the entire organization.
- Reducing energy and equipment costs without sacrificing customer service levels.
- Identifying old equipment and cost-effective, energy-smart replacements.
- Right-sizing your equipment for the tasks at hand, including reducing or virtualizing servers.
- Cooling your data centers for a fraction of the cost you're paying now.
- Conducting an energy audit and establishing your company's baseline.
- Recycling or donating old equipment responsibly.
Mercury Z has pledged to its clients, employees, and the community that it will operate in a socially responsible manner. To reduce contributions to climate change and decrease environmental footprint, Mercury Z will ensure that its IT systems operate efficiently and with minimal impact on the waste stream. Mercury Z pledges to use equipment throughout its useful life or to arrange for its use by other organizations, and all electronic equipment at the end of its useful life will be processed by a licensed recycler.
Contact us to learn how we can make your enterprise greener, too.