Managed Wireless Services
Turnkey solutions. Ensure reliability.
z-net wirleless Links
We work with the planet in mind. Using Mercury Z wireless solutions, our clients can too. Wireless technologies involve less construction and reduce the need for emission-producing equipment. In addition, they enable telecommuting and can lead to a significant reduction in paper usage.
Mercury Z’s wireless managed services provide the most comprehensive methods for our clients to keep an eye on their wireless investments. Whether their networks have been designed and built by Mercury Z or not, Mercury Z managed services remove the troubleshooting guesswork and provide a real-time account of network performance. This translates into:
- Shorter deployment times
- Identification of issues before they become major problems
- Allowing administrators to quickly see issues using topology map views
- Insight into network performance
- Knowledge of what to monitor and the importance of poll intervals
Administered from our state-of-the-art Network Operations Center, Mercury Z’s managed services include remote network monitoring, surveillance, real-time video, and dispatch. Mercury Z surveillance services include recording and archiving of temperature, wind, and rainfall measurements. We then use this data to compile weekly status and performance reports.
Using a set of specialized tools, we’re even able to collect trend analysis data, which can lead to and support a number of functions:
- View link performance history over a period of minutes, hours, days, and months.
- Monitor link availability
- Detect degradation in performance
- Obstruction in the path, airplanes, helicopters, construction equipment, new buildings, etc.
- Identify link alignment issues
- Detect radio component issues sooner
- Identify problems in outside construction: loose mount, broken hardware, etc.
- Capture effects of weather, heat, wind, snow, etc.
- Determine port state at the physical, IP, and application layer