Z-Factor Sales Solution
Mercury Z .......
Z-Factor generates revenue and increases subscriber growth by tapping into face-to-face direct sales channels while providing prioritized lead management, salesforce recruiting and training, and a low-risk, modular sales framework. Mercury Z’s professionals have an impressive track record of providing effective, customizable direct sales solutions. Over the past several decades, our team has been responsible for hundreds of millions of dollars in sales projects throughout the telecom industry.
Z-Factor highlights include:
- Step-Staffing Development Program - Monitored customized staff training and development allows for sales force to increase as the process evolves.
- Speed to Market - We can implement our plan from design to deployment within 60 days.
- Demographic-Prioritized Lead Management - Z-Factor evaluates demographics and psychographics, making it easier to identify key groups.
- Rigorous Reporting - We use sophisticated tracking and metrics to analyze sales trends, customer buying patterns, and lead disposition. Using daily quality checks, we’re able to ensure that our teams are delivering exceptional customer service.
- Flexible customer service contracts - Instant install, 24-hour quality checks, 30- to 60-day contacts increase overall customer satisfaction and retention by adding a personal touch to all sales increasing stickiness
The Z-Factor Difference
- Staffing - Top-Notch Talent Every representative is carefully selected based on past sales performance as well as customer service skills and passion.
- Training - Mentoring and Personal Development The Z-Factor model fosters a sense of personal ownership in each team member. The aim is to create a true understanding of the client’s brand, along with the drive to sell it. Through skip-level mentoring and peer pair programs, Z Factor encourages personal development, professional achievement, and sales success.
- Teamwork - Pay-Per-Performance Model Z-Factor offers the flexibility of trying alternative sales solutions without the hassle of paying an extra expense.
- Brand Maintenance - Quality Assurance Mercury Z rigorously protects our client’s brand and reputation. Every aspect of our training and field supervision is conducted with the intent to represent our clients in the manner they would expect.
- Execution - Metrics and Reports We review and share our practices with the client, providing full view of customer performance and buying patterns, sales-agent life cycles, competitor field intelligence, lead management, and sales representative productivity.