Z-Net Application VPN
Z-Net, another of Mercury Z’s innovations, enables the creation of a real-time, secure Application VPN (Virtual Private Network). This enterprise- and carrier-class solution secures data from a remote device all the way to the server rather than terminating security at a WAN/LAN concentration device. Z-Net service includes the support necessary for successful design, configuration and implementation.
Highlights of Z-Net include:
- Speed: Z Net allows for immediate instant networking, including rapid creation/deletion of VPNs, users, and servers.
- Facilitates Incident Readiness: Z-Net instant networking capabilities allow the secure communication necessary for successful emergency response.
- Versatility: Z Net creates secure “trust domains” that can cross organizational boundaries and facilitate real-time collaboration.
- Security: End-to-end IPSec encryption, address hiding, and disruption-tolerant networking provide a strong counter-measure against cyber-attacks.
- IPv6 Feature Set: Using the address features of IPv6, Z-Net ensures no overlapping addresses when communicating between organizations, companies, and clients, but it still enables routing across an existing IPv4 enterprise.
- Telemetry: Z-Net works across virtually any type of transport.